The ZombieLand Mod Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3)

2 posters

Go down

Bring back cities?

Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3) Empty100%Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3) Empty 100% 
[ 1 ]
Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3) Empty0%Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3) Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3) Empty Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3)

Post  mafialildude Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 pm

The whole reason I got this mod was because the video highlighting version 1.3 had such awesome cities and ender-cities.

Please bring them back.. wastelands with pyramids gets old fast. I was looking forward to exploring cities.

mafialildude

Back to top Go down

Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3) Empty Re: Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3)

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:38 pm

although i cannot specify whats coming in the next update heres a hint of one thing:
its big,dangerous,maybe scary to explore.......
this next update will be my SECRET UPDATE and yu guys will have to find the new amazing things!

Admin
Admin

https://zombielandmodforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3) Empty Re: Bring back Cities/Ender-Caves (from ver. 1.3)

Post  mafialildude Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Since I made my earlier post, I have discovered that the cities and such from ver. 1.3 were actually from another mod, so it makes sense they are now gone.

I have unrelated suggestions that I will post separately, but thanks for the reply, dude.

mafialildude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum